- 8 oz. Trimmed London Broil (½-inch thick slices)
- 4 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- 3 large garlic cloves (2 cloves finely chopped and 1 halved)
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- ½ teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 pint (10 ounces) grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup torn radicchio (2 ounces)
- 4 slices “Fitness Bread” (you can find it at Cost Plus/World Market), toasted
Marinate steak in 2 Tablespoons vinegar and chopped garlic 15 minutes at room temperature. In a separate bowl, combine onion and 1 Tablespoon vinegar.
Heat wok or large skillet over medium-high heat; add oil. Remove steak from marinade, reserving marinade, and cook steak 2 minutes. Transfer with tongs to plate; cover.
Add onion to wok, and cook 3 minutes or until slightly softened. Transfer to plate with slotted spoon; cover.
Add tomatoes to wok; cook 2 minutes. Add reserved marinade; bring to a boil. Add radicchio and remaining 1 Tablespooon vinegar; remove from heat.
Rub toast with cut sides of remaining garlic clove until fragrant. Top each with steak and vegetables.
- Servings: 4 (one slice of bread per serving!!!)
- Calories: 235
- Fat: 7g
- Protein: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sodium: 158mg